Low Phosphurus Chicken For Cats
THIS ITEM LOCAL DELIVERY OR CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY
Low Phosphorus Chicken Carnivore Grain Free Blend
- 89% protein from Chicken.
- Delicious baked boneless skinless chicken breast and thigh – even finicky cats love it!
- Easily digestible for even the most sensitive stomachs.
- Rich in antioxidants, including Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin to promote healthy immune system.
- Grain Free, Gluten Free, Preservative Free, Non-GMO
- No ground bones, no meals, no by-products, no synthetic nutrients
Low Phosphorus Chicken Carnivore Blend is made with boneless skinless chicken breast & thigh and is recommended by veterinarians who want to lower the phosphorus levels in cats with compromised kidney function. Because boneless muscle meat is the protein source (never meals or ground bones which are naturally high in Phosphorus) protein levels can remain high enough to maintain energy and muscle mass, with only the Phosphorus being lower. Because it does not meet the AAFCO standard for Phosphorus, it is labeled for intermittent feeding only unless directed by a veterinarian.